Want to know our pick of the best nightclubs in Kuala Lumpur for 2019? Vibrant by day and even more so after dark, Kuala Lumpur's nightlife is an electric city full of energy that really comes to life when the sun goes down. With its exquisite array of hip bars and clubs to it’s up and coming music scene, KL's nightlife will leave you wanting more. From chilling out at luxury rooftop bars to dancing the night away to music from top international DJ’s or sipping on cocktails while taking in some four to the floor house tunes or the more commercial side of music, there is something for everyone.
An exciting and welcoming city, with a wide variety of things to do, you can ask any local where to go in Kuala Lumpur during the weekend and they’re sure to mention the electrifying nightlife. Take a look below at 11(in no particular order) of the best nightclubs in this top class city.
[Updated 6 July 2019]
1. Zouk KL
You can ask just about anyone where the best nightclub in Kuala Lumpur is and they will likely refer you to Zouk KL. This iconic spot next door to Trec is a top rated club in both Singapore and Kuala Lumpur and has been voted as the "Best Nightspot Experience" 6 times by the Singapore Tourism Board. Zouk caters to a variety of crowds with several club rooms to match your music vibe, a VIP lounge, members lounge, rooftop deck, a restaurant, a members lounge and much more.
- Located at 436, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur. Cover charges apply. Ticketing counter opens from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm (Zouk KL Office). Call +60 3-2110 3888 for inquires.
2. Club Kyo
Kyo is, for the most part, a Hip Hop/RnB club with house, techno and trance nights on selected nights from established promoters, doors open from 11 pm till close. Widely regarded as the heart of the Kuala Lumpur club scene and is located in the basement of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, it has been constructed with minimalist industrial architecture and accents of Asian influents. With an infusion of European music and Asian sensibilities, this is an enigmatic atmosphere not to be missed.
- Located at Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur, off Jalan Pinang, KLCC, Kuala Lumpur. Admission (with one drink): RM50 before 1am / RM60 after 1am. Free entry before 11pm. For table reservations contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 012-921 1730.
3. Fuze Club KL
Of all the Kuala Lumpur nightlife tips, this is one that is sure to bring you a raving good time. Located at the heart of the city centre’s Golden Triangle, Fuze club boasts a warehouse-like dance venue that allows a capacity of up to 1,300 people! This spot is also home to which is the second room of Fuze. It is a tiny 200-capacity space that was created as a tribute to hip hop music and urban lifestyle. The jaw-dropping lighting system has been one of the biggest attractions.
- Located at 1, Jalan Kia Peng, Kuala Lumpur. Cover charges may apply. For booking and RSVP, call +60 11-2639 5797
4. Wicked KL
Located at the W in downtown Kuala Lumpur at the heart of the Golden Triangle is Asia’s latest nightlife destination for the ultimate party experience. Offering an atmosphere through cutting-edge laser lights and state-of-the-art sound systems. With LED screens to create visual effects to enhance every party-goer’s experience. Discover new events with International and local DJs.
- Located at W Kuala Lumpur 12th Floor, W Kuala Lumpur, 121 Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Cover charges may apply. For booking and RSVP, call +60 3-2786 8888
- Opening Hours: Tuesday to Sunday 22:00 - 03:00, Mondays Closed
5. Dragonfly KL
Recently celebrating their official opening in July 2019. Dragonfly has been Jakarta’s hotspot since 2004 and with claims that KL’s newest nightclub has an improved layout enabling people to dance more freely. Located at Naza tower in the hear of KL just off KLCC park, expect themed nights and international DJs providing a mix of Hip Hop, RnB and EDM jazzed up with a stellar lighting effect and advanced sound system.
- Located at Level 50, Naza Tower @ Platinum Park, 50450, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Cover charges may apply. For booking and RSVP, call/text +60 12-628 9876
- Opening Hours: Friday & Saturday 21:00 - 03:00
6. KX Kuala Lumpur
Classified as a high end luxury club, KX is a hotspot on the Kuala Lumpur nightlife scene, aimed at being a high society dance club. If you want to look like you belong at this exclusive spot, you will need to dress to impress. You can expect glitz, glamour and style at this cosy club that holds a capacity of 350-450 people.
- Located at Jalan Sultan Ismail 50250 Kuala Lumpur. Cover charges may apply. For booking an RSVP call +60 13 345 2724
7. Zion Club KL
Zion Club is widely regarded as one of the best nightclubs in Kuala Lumpur and incorporates three stylish venues under one roof. These consist of Phabric, the designated nightclub section that boasts a neon-lit dancefloor, 808 Bar which is great for a midweek party with local acts and lastly, the Reggae Café Bar where, well it’s all in the name. Zion has been a game-changer on the Malaysian nightlife scene. With closing time only approaching well into the early hours of the morning, 5am to be specific, this is where to go in Kuala Lumpur at night for all those party animals who can’t get enough.
- Located at 31 Jalan Changkat Bukit Bintang, 50200 Kuala Lumpur. Cover charges may apply. For booking an RSVP call +60 12-209 7300
8. CÉ LA VI Kuala Lumpur
CÉ LA VI is famously known for its Singapore location and is rapidly spreading its wings around the world including Kuala Lumpur located at Ilham Tower on Jalan Binjai in Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle occupying Level 37 with panoramic views of the KL skyline and the Petronas Twin Towers. Split into 3 parts including a restaurant, lounge and its club open Wednesday to Saturday 10 pm to late with themed nights centred around hip hop, RnB and commercial music with guest DJs.
- Located at Ilham Tower, No 8, Jln Binjai, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Cover charges may apply, for more information and RSVP call +60 12-935 2183.
- Opening Hours: Wednesday to Saturday 10 pm to late
9. Soju Sunway
You will find this party-goer hot spot located at the Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa in Bandar Sunway. Soju hosts an impressive list of international DJ’s, live acts, bands, dancers and mini concerts and is famed for its luxurious and ultra-modern decor complete with exclusive VIP rooms. You can expect an epic display of laser lights and a world class music scene, bound to give you a night that you won’t forget.
- Located at LG2, 119-120, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway. Petaling Jaya. Selangor. Cover charges may apply call +60 3-7492 0452
10. Vibes KL
Located within Trec, Vibes spans over 3000 square feet and recently updated their Audio & visual Lighting. with regular events featuring locally based DJs playing hip hop, RnB & trap, this is a great choice if you are ever wondering where to go in Kuala Lumpur during the weekend.
- Located at Trec, Jalan Tun Razak Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Cover information, RSVP & reservations call +60 12-664 7703.
- Opening Hours: 21:00 - 05:00
11. Le Noir KL
A spin off from Singapore, Le Noir is a three storey venue found in the stylish Hive area of Trec. Located in this hot new lifestyle and entertainment district you can expect a club full of elegance and poise.Le Noir incorporates a dining space, clubbing floor and a rooftop bar that boasts exquisite 360 degree city views. The Kuala Lumpur nightlife scene will not disappoint when visiting Le Noir.
- Located at Unit H-G-07, The Hive, TREC, Lot 435, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur. Roof terrace opens at 5pm. Cover charge may apply after 11pm. Email: / Phone/WhatsApp: +60 12-224 5416. Valet parking available.