10 Best Christmas Day Dinner Ideas in Kuala Lumpur 2019 Where to celebrate Christmas in KL ...
HAPPY HALAL-WEEN (31 OCT)
It’s the season for ghouls, goblins and ghosts! And what could be scarier than a group of Muslim comedians telling scary hilarious stories on stage? Make Halloween halal with these top local comedians! Encounter creepy Muslim horrors like a zombie dog, an uncircumcised Orang Minyak, and.. bah kut teh! Featuring Papi Zak, Mad Sabah, Riezman Razlan, Fathimath Nuha, and Sulaiman Azmil !
Call +60135231491 or +60139622956, WhatsApp us at: http://thejokefactory.wasap.my/ or click here: https://bit.ly/2MRyTWx, for bookings!
1. Arrive at least 30 minutes before the show
2. Minimum spending of RM300 required for reservation of a table inside the theater
3. Reserved table will be given away by 8.45 pm
4. Ticketed seats will be given away by 9.15 pm to walk-ins
5. If you arrive after 9.45 pm, you will be seated during intermission
6. If you're late during a full house, you are allowed to exchange your show.
7. Tickets purchased are non refundable
The Joke Factory by Harith Iskander
27, Level G3
31st Oct 20:30
RM40 online / RM50 walk-in