RMCO continues for September with a mix of live and also from the desktop and homes of KL DJs,...
Relish a gastronomic evening at this luxe-lounge and restaurant located in Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur where the curation of cocktails is just as important as its cuisine and art. Within the kitchen, Chef Sombat Kokasemkul weaves his culinary magic, creating modern interpretations of traditional Asian dishes that excite and surprise the palate.
Tucked away on a hilltop and sheltered from the frenzied hubbub of central Kuala Lumpur, let the duality of eccentricity and mystery seduce you. Located in Bukit Bintang, the Chinese word for prosperity, FOOK draws upon influences from East Asian cultures and culinary traditions.
Reinventing classics from China, Japan, Korea, and Southeast Asia, his creations are served as large plates, extolling the spirit of community and sharing. Spice up your night with creative farm-to-glass cocktails and specially curated list of organic wines, Asian spirits, and a bespoke selection of liquors.
- Dress code -Smart Casual. Shorts are ok, but no flip flops allowed.
- Opening Hours – 5 pm – 12 am daily.
- Staring beverage prices from Beer RM24. Wine RM24. Cocktail RM32. Average bottle RM450.
- Music Style - Mainly funky soul and modern disco. On special parties, there will be other genres such as Malaysian music or techno
- Valet parking for RM10, with limited availability. No smoking. No durian and products made from durian. No outside food and beverage allowed. No boring people.