The Sweatbox Code Black returns with the Sweatbox residents and special guest 8-Bit Culprit at...
In the heart of the chic and bustling Changkat Bukit Bintang is the famous Havana Bar & Grill where KL-ites and visitors have been drinking, dining and dancing the evenings away for the past 20 years. Whether you’re kicking back with a speciality mojito, catching up with friends or celebrating a special occasion, our friendly crew always aim to make sure you have a great night out.
The Club : Upstairs at Havana, you will find a multi-entertainment space that caters for a full party experience – two spacious rooms, two beautiful balconies, four bars & a rooftop terrace, Havana is ideal for birthdays, hen’s parties, private functions and other special occasions
Main Room : The Main Room is without a doubt one of the best places in KL to party! International DJs spin old-school & retro hits every Friday & Saturday nights. Drinks specials all night long. Reservations recommended.
Next Room : The newly opened Next Room boasts a stunning bar, a roomy balcony & a rooftop terrace for those who just want to chill out. Also available for private functions.
Dress Code : We welcome all fashion-tastes! Smart casual preferred for the club (i.e. no flip-flops nor singlets)
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry at any time
- Management reserves the right to extricate anyone causing disturbances including but not limited to, violence, injury & harm to others, unwanted advances, derogatory and/or defamatory remarks, theft of any kind, damages to property, uncouth and/or unbecoming behaviour, taking, selling and/or distributing drugs of any kind
- No outside food & drink allowed. No firearms nor any sort of weaponry allowed. No pets/animals allowed. No illegal drugs allowed. We require that all bags are checked before allowing entry
- Couples and mixed groups only
- Under 21s not allowed. We will check your ID